Phase 2 Heightened Alert Updates
In view of the current surge in Covid-19 cases, and in compliance with stricter safety measures by the Multi ministry Taskforce and MCCY, the following will take effect from Sunday 16 May to 13 June 2021:
– Re-booking of Mass for Monday 17 May to 31 May will begin on Sunday 16 May at 12noon on mycatholic.sg.
– All Mass from Monday 17 May will be capped at 50 persons per Mass.
– Masses will be celebrated at the JPII Hall starting from Monday 17 May for 50 pax.
– Please note the following will be suspended until further notice: Confession, Columbarium.
Things to note:
- Please come at least 30 minutes before Mass begins. Registration ends 10 minutes after Mass begins.
- Main Church will be closed and all Masses will be held at JPII Hall.
- Mass registration entry is via the Plaza (outside JPII Hall). No walk-ins are allowed for all Masses.
- It is mandatory to use the TraceTogether app or token for SafeEntry into SFX premises. Parishioners with tokens without working batteries will be denied entry even if they have a valid booking.
- Please bring along your physical photo identification card (NRIC/FIN/Passport) for MARS booking verification.
- Please be charitable to cancel your booking 24 hours in advance if you are unable to attend. A no-show for Masses that have been booked is being tracked in the system.
- From June 2021, all bookings in MARS will come with a booking number. This will reduce the need for a Mass re-booking exercise should regulation change.
- Please promptly leave the premises once the mass is over.
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell or at high risk.
Let us cooperate with our volunteers and keep our parish community safe!