In light of the Covid-19, your continuous generosity and donations will help contribute to our Parish's daily operations. For designated offering towards a specific purpose, it can be made via the following options:
If you would like to make a donation towards the Parish Renovation project, you may download the forms here. The first form tells us how you wish to contribute. The second form is an application for GIRO payments. Please seal the completed forms into the SFX Renovation Fund envelope, together with your contribution, and mail it to 63A Chartwell Drive S558758.
Please make cheque, money order & bank standing order payable to “Church of St. Francis Xavier (Restricted)”
* Kindly note that all fundraising activities are confined to within the SFX Church community and friends only. Persons will need to be authorized by the committee to solicit donations. Please be cautious in entertaining anyone soliciting money for our renovation fundraising.
Money collected during Offertory at Mass
- Launch PayNow Service in your bank’s app OR online banking website
- Select “Send via Unique Entity Number (UEN)”
- Key in Parish UEN - T08CC4033J
- Check Name - Church of St Francis Xavier
- Key in Amount
- Key in Ref (!IMPORTANT!) – Mass Collection
- To make payable to Church of St. Francis Xavier
- To label at the back of cheque Mass Collection
- Mail the cheques to 63A Chartwell Drive S558758
- Download the Mass Collection Form
- Mail the completed original form to 63A Chartwell Drive S558758
During this pandemic period, we will continue to accept Mass Offerings (for souls, God’s Blessing, Special Intention, etc) from our parishioners online via the attached Google Form. Payment is via Paynow only.
Please submit your intention 1 WEEK in advance. This information will be kept for 6 months after your intention is offered.
- Fill in the Google Form Here
- Our Finance department will contact you shortly to provide you with a "Reference No", MO xxx (eg MO 001).
- To indicate referral number upon making payment via PayNow (T08CC4033J).
For enquiries, please contact our Finance Department at 6285 2062 during Office Hours (9AM - 6PM)