August Mass Bookings: Accommodating Children in Masses with PET…
Dear Sisters and Brothers in Christ, please kindly note the following updates:
- All Masses will be held at the Main Church.
- Mass booking/cancellation will be 3 hours before Mass. Please be charitable to cancel your booking if you are unable to attend.
- Increase in Mass Capacity for up to 180 persons on Saturday 5.30pm (subject to individuals who have either completed the full vaccination regimen* or undergone approved Pre-Event Testing (PET)**). More details below:
Saturday 5.30pm Masses in August for up to 180 persons
- Children aged 12 years and below can participate in Pre-Event Testing (PET) or Vaccinated-only Masses. The total number of children allowed is no more than 20 percent of worshippers present for the Mass.
Please note the following:
Persons are deemed to have completed their Covid-19 vaccinations more than 14 days prior to the date of the mass after they received their second dose of either Pfizer/Moderna/WHO EUL vaccines. Those who have completed their Covid-19 vaccinations will be required to show proof via their Trace Together token/app or original local vaccination certificate.
**Pre-Event Testing (PET):
- Test results from self-test kits will not be accepted.
- Individuals must undergo PET or have completed both doses of the Covid-19 vaccination.
- Parishioners will need to have a test report showing they are Covid-free from an approved MoH service provider taken less than 24 hours from end of Mass time. A negative PET result is only valid for 24 hours – that is from the time an individual register at the testing premises for the test.
- Parishioners are to ensure that the result of the test is valid until the end of the Mass that he/she is attending.
- All PETs must be done by individuals on their own before they attend Mass.
* Under MOH guidelines, accepted PETs are the approved Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test (ART) or the Polymerase Chain Reaction Test (PCR) which must be administered by an approved test provider.
Failing the above criteria, parishioners will be turned away from these Masses.
For more information, please visit www.catholic.sg/resumption-of-mass37 or more details on PET at www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/pet
Masses for up to 50 persons
All Masses aside from the Saturday evening Masses mentioned above will be capped at 50 persons.
- Check-in entry for 50 persons Masses will ONLY be via Plaza.
- Pre-event testing is not required. All parishioners are welcome for these Masses, regardless of vaccination status.
Things to note for all Masses:
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell or at high risk.
- Registration starts 45 minutes before Mass and ends 10 minutes after Mass begins.
- No walk-ins are allowed for all Masses.
- It is mandatory to use the TraceTogether app or token for SafeEntry into SFX premises. Parishioners with tokens without working batteries will be denied entry even if they have a valid booking.
- Please bring along your physical photo identification card (NRIC/FIN/Passport) for MARS booking verification.
- A no-show for Masses that have been booked is being tracked in the system.
- From June 2021, all bookings in MARS will come with a booking number. This will reduce the need for a Mass re-booking exercise should regulation change.
- Please promptly leave the premises once the mass is over.
Let us cooperate with our volunteers and keep our parish community safe!