The Parish Centre and Adoration Room will remain closed until further notice.
As of 8th April, please note that the Church main gate will be undergoing upgrading. Drivers, please exercise caution and navigate carefully when entering the Church premises. Kindly exit via the Church back gate (Cooling Close).
Hoarding has been erected; for your own safety, please do not enter the worksite. Let us ask our Lord to guide all involved in this rebuilding, for safety for all, and to give us hearts of patience, understanding and love to see this project through.
We have reached the fundraising target of $2.3m and we thank all donors who have contributed generously to our church renovation! All future donations received will go towards the general maintenance and operations of the church. We seek your continued donations which we will need for the general upkeep and maintenance of the church. You may continue to donate via the following options:
• Cash: To drop into the donation box located outside the Parish Office
• Cheque: Please write cheques made payable to Church of St Francis Xavier and drop into the donation box or mail to 63A Chartwell Drive, Singapore 558758.
• Paynow: Launch the Paynow service on your bank's app or online website. Select "Send via Unique Entity Number (UEN)" and enter "T08CC4033J". Proceed to check entity name - Church of St Francis Xavier, then key in the amount. Lastly, key in the reference - General Maintenance of the Church.
We would also like to ask for your continued prayers for the safety of the workers as we work towards the completion of the Church renovation.
Last updated: 26 Sep 2020
Donation Envelopes and Forms
If you would like to make a donation towards the Parish Renovation project, please take an envelope from our Parish Office, as well as two other forms. The first form tells us how you wish to contribute. The second form is an application for GIRO payments. The forms are available online and at the entrance of the Church.
Please seal the completed forms into the envelope, together with your contribution, and return it to the Parish Office. Alternatively, you can drop the envelope into the steel donation box located at the church entrance of front foyer.
A big thank you to all of you for your kind support and contributions!
* Kindly note that all fundraising activities are confined to within the SFX Church community and friends only. Persons will need to be authorized by the committee to solicit donations. Please be cautious in entertaining anyone soliciting money for our renovation fundraising.
Presentation on 15 Apr 2018
* All pictures are artist’s impression, and are shown for illustration purposes only
About the Parish Renovation Project
We are undertaking a project to renovate and upgrade our church to make it a more inviting and inclusive place, and also to cater for the growing population of our Parish. Pamphlets containing more details on the project can be downloaded here, or found outside our Parish Office.
A list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) has been compiled, SFX_Reno_FAQ.pdf
This Parish Renovation Project is estimated to cost a total of S$6.8 million, where S$4.5 million will be taken from the Church's reserve, and S$2.3 million shall be raised through donations. Fundraising has begun and activities will be announced over the course of the next few months.
For enquiries about the renovation, email our Parish Building Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.