Infant Baptism Form
You may submit the completed form to the Parish Office.
Baptism of Infants is held every 2nd Sunday of the odd month at 4pm in the main church. Preparation session for both parents and godparents is held the Sunday before at 3.30pm in the SFX room.
Contact the Parish Office 12 months before your intended date to book the church premises and ensure that your presiding priest is able to make that date. A basic timeline of the documents and procedures necessary can be found in the form.
*Please note that bookings of church for Weddings are not available from Oct 2018 until further notice due to the parish renovations.
Passing away of a loved one
Parish Registration/ Census
*We send out Christmas cards every year so do make sure you're registered (:
Extract or letter from the Church
Extract or letters from SFX
For Baptism Extract, Letter of Marriage, Letter of Confirmation
For Anointing of the sick: The sacrament can be administered to any Catholic who is awaiting serious surgery, suffers from serious illness or is weakened by old age. Anointing may be before getting admitted for the anticipated medical procedure. Fill in this form and submit to the Parish Office, or call the Parish office to request for a priest. In emergencies, priests of the church nearest to the hospital can be contacted.
SFX Conversion Experience Retreat
SFX will be having our very own conversion experience retreat (CER) from 6 - 10 Nov 2019, conducted by Archbishop William Goh at the Catholic Spirituality Centre (CSC). Successful registration for CER will be determined by balloting. Applicants must be 1st time retreatant; and 21 years and above.
Ballot Registration Day:
When: Saturday, 31 August 2019 (Registration - 9am)
Time: 10am - 1pm (Doors close at 10am for balloting)
Where: St Peter's Hall, Level 1, Catholic Spirituality Centre
To help us make the registration process a smooth one for you, here is a checklist of what you should look out for:
1. Complete the registration form fully (will be released at a later date) and sign the Declaration & Undertaking (Section D).
Incomplete and unsigned forms will not be accepted.
2. Enlist the help of a proxy if you are unable to make it for the ballot (1 proxy per applicant).
Kindly note that SFX-CER is exclusively for at least one of the following:
1. Parishioners of SFX,
2. Those who attend Mass regularly at SFX
3. Serving in a Ministry/ Community in SFX
1. Registration and payment for successful ballots will take place immediately after the ballot. Please be prepared to make a registration fee of $250
2. Cash or Cheque payment payable to “Church of Saint Francis Xavier” if you have been balloted successfully.
3. After successful balloting, if you do not have the maroon parish t-shirt, please prepare an additional $20 to purchase at the counter set up.http://www.sfxchurch.sg/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/CER-Form.pdf